RESERVE YOUR SEAT(S) FOR MASS:
GO TO OUR RESERVATIONS PAGE – CLICK HERE
- click the mass you wish to attend
- follow the instructions to reserve your seat(s)
- if you’re unable to use the reservation system, please call 07907 609182 and leave an answer machine message with your details instead (name, phone number, Mass you wish to attend, number of seats required)
- reservations close at 6pm the day before the Mass you wish to attend
Pope Francis’ prayer intention for September: Respect for the Planet’s Resources – We pray that the planet’s resources will not be plundered, but shared in a just and respectful manner.
Daily Mass 10am
September is the month of Our Lady of Sorrows. To view a beautiful clip from the new film, Fatima, click here
The church remains open for private prayer. When visiting, please remember to:
- Sanitize your hands upon entering
- Choose any seat whilst maintaining social distancing
- When you have finished, sanitize your hands
- Take the large bottle of sanitizer and spray all over the seat you have used. There is no need to wipe it.
- Sanitize your hands again before leaving
Catholic App for Android ( CLICK HERE ) and iPhone ( CLICK HERE ).
This smart companion helps you find Masses, Confessions, churches, online parish communities & more.
- Sunday Readings – to view
- Prayers of the Faithful – to view
- A visit for private prayer – to view
- Celebrating Mass Together – to view
- Letter from Bishop Toal on Special Collections – to view
- Guidelines for booking your seat for Mass
Parish Diary – to read more
Church Building – to read more
Join our mailing list – to read more
For directions, questions or requests, use our Contact Page – CLICK HERE
Monday 14th September: The Exaltation of the Cross
Tuesday 15th September: Our Lady of Sorrows
Wednesday 16th September: Sts Cornelius & Cyprian
Stay Connected With Us