Our church is now closed until further notice. Mass can be accessed online on the parish Facebook page or on the homepage of the website. Online booking is suspended.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT(S) FOR MASS:
GO TO OUR RESERVATIONS PAGE –CLICK HERE
- click the Mass you wish to attend
- follow the instructions to reserve your seat(s)
- if you’re unable to use the reservation system, please call 07907 609182 and leave an answer machine message with your details instead (name, phone number, Mass you wish to attend, number of seats required)
- reservations close at 6pm the day before the Mass you wish to attend
Stations of the Cross Wednesday 7pm
Zoom Reflections — join others from throughout the diocese in prayer and reflection on the Sunday Gospels For more information, please click
Fr. Tom’s Weekly Reflection – The Lord’s Temptation in the desert
The Temptation of Christ
The temptation of Jesus for kids
The church remains open for private prayer. When visiting, please remember to:
- Sanitize your hands upon entering
- Choose any seat whilst maintaining social distancing
- When you have finished, sanitize your hands
- Take the large bottle of sanitizer and spray all over the seat you have used. There is no need to wipe it.
- Sanitize your hands again before leaving
Catholic App for Android ( CLICK HERE ) and iPhone ( CLICK HERE ).
This smart companion helps you find Masses, Confessions, churches, online parish communities & more.
1st Sunday in Lent Year B 21st February 2021
- This Sunday’s Scripture Readings — to view
- This Sunday’s Prayers of the Faithful — to view
- A visit for private prayer – to view
- Celebrating Mass Together – to view
- Letter from Bishop Toal on Special Collections – to view
- Guidelines for booking your seat for Mass